embracing the legacy
not all of it #memoryhole
Can we talk about that UK preorder for the tour though?
Ah yes, “Temporary Artwork”, my favorite Thirty Seconds to Mars album.
I can get doing the whole “buy the album to get pre-order” access thing but, uh, that “soon to be announced” better not “SOON™ to be announced”. There’s kind of a reason why they do these things with albums that are already released or that have…a name & a cover already out… I guess that their UK label is making do with what they have (aka not a whole lot)
This is a whole lotta concerning.
And @spesswaces, you have got me cackling.
new album title: “Temporary Artwork”
this needs to be a thing
Jarebear best give you credit Spess, cause if they don’t now name the album “Temporary Artwork”, Imma be incredibly disappointed.
Terms and Conditions:
- Pre-order transactions must be completed by 4pm Tuesday 10th October 2017 to be eligable for a passcode to gain access to pre-sale tickets for the forthcoming UK Tour
- Codes will be sent from 6pm GMT Tuesday 10th October via email, for pre-sale access 9am Wednesday 11th October, general sale 9am Friday 13th October.
- No purchase necessary. By signing up to this ticket pre-sale you will also receive updates from Thirty Seconds To Mars as well as Universal Music. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- The passcode will give you access to pre-sale tickets on-sale where you’ll get the chance to buy up to four (4) tickets. Each customer can claim a maximum of one offer.
- Only a limited number of tickets are available for Thirty Seconds Of Mars web store customers. PLEASE NOTE: There is no guarantee that you’ll be able to buy tickets to the show by using your passcode.
- Passcodes have no cash value, and are non-transferable, case-sensitive, and good for one-time use only.
- Passcodes will be generated by Seetickets.
- If you have not received a code by 8PM on Tuesday 10th October – please email email@example.com quoting your order number and they will issue you a new code.
So you literally don’t even need to *buy* “Temporary Artwork”???
Just promise that you will???
Or really, not even promise, just give some kind of personal info that shows you’re interested in learning more about “Temporary Artwork” aka hoping to get a presale code for a concert next year?